- This event has passed.
Resilience Day 2023
Oct 13 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Dr. Bruce Maxwell will present on forum topics followed by facilitated breakout groups for discussion. The forum will conclude with a selected panel of subject experts and group Q&A.
Free Lunch Provided for all participants
Bitterroot Resilience Forum will include:
- Expert presentations to increase understanding of our community’s vulnerabilities to anticipated climate changes
- Resilience planning through facilitated group discussion and deliberation
- Defining our own local action strategies to adapt to and mitigate climate impacts
- Exploring a spectrUM science exhibit on climate impacts
- Intergenerational dialogue
- Ongoing follow-up planning for resilience preparedness
- Drought & Flooding
- Smoke & Fire
- Extreme Heat